Friday, March 11, 2011

It's a disease

I had to work overnight last night. Lots to do, etc etc. And as usual it took far too long and I ended up leaving the office at 5:30 in the morning. As I drove home, with the sky brightening, an idea began in my head. At first it was easy to ignore but the closer I got to home the mire insistent it became. Finally, as I turned onto my street, I came to a decision. I pulled into the driveway, went inside, changed my clothes and was back outside in minutes. The sun was rising and a light mist clung to the street as I turned off the driveway, started my watch and set out for a run. Plenty of time for sleep later.

It's a disease I tell you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. I didnt' know you worked overnight sometimes. Yes, great way to start the day regardless :)

    ReplyDelete