Monday, April 11, 2011

F**k You Boston

Sung by Cee-Lo Green


(Chorus)
I see you running 'round town
In the race I love and I'm like,
Fuck you!
Oo, oo, ooo
I guess the pace that I rock at
Wasn't enough I'm like,
Fuck you!
Fuck Boston too!
I said, if I was quicker, I'd be racing with ya
Ha, now ain't that some shit? (ain't that some shit?)
And although there's pain in my chest
I still wish you the best with a...
Fuck you!
Oo, oo, ooo

Yeah I'm sorry, I can't run like a ferrari,
But that don't mean I don't want to be there.
I guess you're an X Games and I'm more atari,
But the way you play your game ain't fair.

I picture the fool that qualifies for you
(oh shit need five minutes)
Well
(just trying to get quicker)
Ooooooh
I've got some news for you
Yeah go on and tell your charity runners

(chorus)

Now I know, if I had to borrow,
Beg and steal and lie and cheat.
Trying to keep ya, trying to reach ya.
'Cause being in love with Boston ain't cheap.

I picture the fool that qualifies for you
(oh shit five more minutes)
Well
(want a finish line picture)
Ooooooh
I've got some news for you
I really hate the BAA
(chorus)

Now Boston, Boston, Boston, why d'you wanna wanna make me so mad?

(so mad, so mad, so mad)
I tried to tell my club mates but they told me
"that is too freakin' bad"
(too bad, too bad, too bad)
Uh! Whhhy? Uh! Whhhy? Uh!
Whhhy Boston? Oh! I love you oh!
I still love you. Oooh!

(chorus)

2 comments:

  1. This will have to be re-written when you qualify, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know and I know that the Boston Marathon course sucks. But I still want to be there. Why? I don't know!!
    Can you run the Wakefield Ultra in July? This is the wacky marathon and ultra that goes around and around the lake in Wakefield. I need to re-qualify for next year and I am thinking about this one. This wacky marathon might be the only one around here from now till September. BAA suck!!!!

    ReplyDelete