Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FML - Redux, Apocalypse

So Boston is pretty much out at this point. Turns out it was my Psoas which suddenly decided to give up on me and I haven't run in over three weeks now. It seems to be getting better but it is going to be at least another 4-5 days before it may be able to handle a run (and that's being optimistic). At that point it would be almost a month of no running which means that the dream is dead. No Boston for me. With just over 5 weeks to go there is no possible way to get into any sort of running shape.

This whole situation totally blows, I worked hard to get into this race and now it's all for naught. That's pretty much all I have to say other than that this whole thing really hasn't been worth the trouble. Seriously, it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment