Monday, February 23, 2009

You don't mess with the calves

Since the ten-miler on Feb 15th my calves have been, how do I say...freakin annoying. I gave them a couple days off, but oh no, they gotta go ahead and complain about a lousy 14 miles. Needless to say I am starting to get a little pissed off about the situation now. So fine, I'll cave and give them three days off to recuperate.

You hear that calves? Three whole days of rest. Now quit your whining and resume normal function levels. Otherwise I may do something foolish like run a marathon. That'll teach them. Don't come whining to me when you can't walk normal for a week.

On a different note I would like to give a big "Hola Amigos" to all our Mexican friends as the celebrate Flag Day tomorrow. Bebida feliz de mis amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment